• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

please help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

gloria_304

i am 16 and my boyfriend is 21 i love him and there is no just forgeting him and don't care if you think this is right or not but if i went to a state with him that you don't need parent concent to get married and then came back to the state of pa is our marriage still legal and can my mother have it anoled? please help me i love him so much really and i hate being away from him

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

gloria_304 said:
i am 16 and my boyfriend is 21 i love him and there is no just forgeting him and don't care if you think this is right or not but if i went to a state with him that you don't need parent concent to get married and then came back to the state of pa is our marriage still legal and can my mother have it anoled? please help me i love him so much really and i hate being away from him
My response:

I cannot, in good conscience, assist you in your plight. To me, a 16 year old is still a child . . . "and don't care if you think this is right or not."

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">