• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

please help me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

scandelous

What is the name of your state? indiana

i live in indiana but my dad lives in south dakota...my dad took my son away from me...i did not have enough money to fight my dad.its been 7 years and in the 7 years my dad has had my son i have tryed to call and visit him but my dad tells me not to call or come over.now my dad wants to adopt my son and is claming no contact for over 6 months and that is not true..i have a good job and i also have a place to live.i would love to have my son back,i have 3 other kids who live with me.i dont understand why my father is doing this to me.if i was such a bad mother then why do i have my other kids who are younger then my son.i called my dad a few months ago and he told me if i called again he was going to call the police on me.its not me...my dad is keeping me from my son and for what reason...when this all started my dads lawyer told me that if i got a job and a place to live with in 2 month then i could have my son back,i dont know anyone who can do that in just 2 months.i would like to know if there is anyway you or if you know someone who could help me. Thank You for your time.

Aimee

Last edited:

Just Blue

What is the name of your state? indiana

i live in indiana but my dad lives in south dakota...my dad took my son away from me...i did not have enough money to fight my dad.its been 7 years and in the 7 years my dad has had my son i have tryed to call and visit him but my dad tells me not to call or come over.now my dad wants to adopt my son and is claming no contact for over 6 months and that is not true..i have a good job and i also have a place to live.i would love to have my son back,i have 3 other kids who live with me.i dont understand why my father is doing this to me.if i was such a bad mother then why do i have my other kids who are younger then my son.i called my dad a few months ago and he told me if i called again he was going to call the police on me.its not me...my dad is keeping me from my son and for what reason...when this all started my dads lawyer told me that if i got a job and a place to live with in 2 month then i could have my son back,i dont know anyone who can do that in just 2 months.i would like to know if there is anyway you or if you know someone who could help me. Thank You for your time.

Aimee

And why is it you never, in SEVEN YEARS, bothered to file for visitation? Is there any order through the court? Guardianship? Was CPS involved?? Police?

When is the last time you had ANY contact with your child?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">