• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

please protect my children

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

leahga

i am a 29 year old woman, living in california. i live with my fiance and his 2 children and his parents. i just moved out here to be with him 2 months ago. my son is coming to live with us in march. my fiances 8 year old son, had been declared by the state of california menatlly and emotionally damaged. his ex and her parents, have emotionally damaged him by manipulation, brain wash, and telling him lies which has made him a very confused and sensetive little boy. we were informed a week ago that her parents have purchased a home across the street from us, and are moving in this weekend. not a phone call, to warn him, or even concern that it might affect his son and disrupt our family. now his ex has moved in, and hs been coming over or walking up to the kids every day while they outside playing. we have talked to his lawyer about getting a restraining order on them, but we have to show proof of intentional or deliberate harm to them. well, we feel that is both. he does not addapt to change at all, and if we move out, he will fall right back into wetting his bed, like he does at his moms when he visits, banging his head on walls, screaming, crying, acting out, tramatically, which has been noted in legal docs., in the last 5 years. we just want him to be safe and be a normal 8 year old child. is there anything we can do without uprooting the family and having to move? to keep them away from him or make them not be able to live here? he already attends a special school for emotionally disturbed children, and they are fully aware of his emotional state. we have been to court over and over, over custody issues, and he still has custody of them. she was deemed unfit and mentally abusive to her kids. on paper. so, you tell me who is pregidous against single spanish fathers? if you can help, please do. we are desparate for our child.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">