• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Plural Marriage

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DukeOfMarshall

zippysgoddess said:
Go to your other country, and leave us in peace! Even the Mormon's don't do plural marriages anymore. All of your stuff, and beliefs are BUNK!
I was born and raised here in America and have even fought in it's name. Can you say the same? I came here to this forum to find legal advice, but most everyone that posts just wants to prove how wrong they are. Christianity always has been and always will be the right religion and until someone can prove that polygyny is wrong according to God's word instead their own personal incorrect traditions I will continue to believe and preach the truth. Take care and God bless.

brisgirl825

DukeOfMarshall said:
I was born and raised here in America and have even fought in it's name. Can you say the same? I came here to this forum to find legal advice, but most everyone that posts just wants to prove how wrong they are. Christianity always has been and always will be the right religion and until someone can prove that polygyny is wrong according to God's word instead their own personal incorrect traditions I will continue to believe and preach the truth. Take care and God bless.

You realize that your "religion" is based on ancient Pagan practices, right? Everytime you celebrate Christmas, Easter, etc. you are performing Pagan rituals. You do not know anything about the "one right religion". Do some research before you spew your biased and ignorant statements. :rolleyes:

DukeOfMarshall

brisgirl825 said:
You realize that your "religion" is based on ancient Pagan practices, right? Everytime you celebrate Christmas, Easter, etc. you are performing Pagan rituals. You do not know anything about the "one right religion". Do some research before you spew your biased and ignorant statements. :rolleyes:
Here is where you're wrong: Christianity is not based on pagan practices, but rather the holidays that are observed. Take Christmas for example. In pagan mythology their god dies on halloween and is born again on the 25th of december. Christ was actually born somewhere during the summer months. So yes I understand that some things were adopted by Christianity when they overthrew the mythological religion's land, but other things are merely lies and deceptions raised by those that would like to see Christianity brought down. Next time before you try to attack the true religion, do some research before you spew your biased and ignorant statements.

S

shell007

Next time before you try to attack the true religion, do some research before you spew your biased and ignorant statements.
How about the next time you try to defend your (freaky) religous beliefs......

ADOPT SOME MORAL VALUES!!!

DukeOfMarshall

shellandty said:
How about the next time you try to defend your (freaky) religous beliefs......

ADOPT SOME MORAL VALUES!!!
What do you define as moral values and what is your basis for defining these as morals?

S

shell007

Even if I defined them for you....you would have no idea what I was talking about. Morals are obviously foreign to you!

Not worth my time to explain it to you!

You are clueless when it comes down to right and wrong!

You are clearly trying to use your religion to justify your disgusting behavior!

DukeOfMarshall

shellandty said:
Even if I defined them for you....you would have no idea what I was talking about. Morals are obviously foreign to you!

Not worth my time to explain it to you!

You are clueless when it comes down to right and wrong!

You are clearly trying to use your religion to justify your disgusting behavior!
So in other words you're admitting that you really have no point here other than to try and confuse those who would not be strong enough to see through you.

DukeOfMarshall

shellandty said:
Just shut the F*** up already!

I can't even begin to think in your circle! I am better than you on any given day including SUNDAY!!!!
You come here and make personal attacks at me without giving any proof to your stance and the moment I even start to try and understand where you're coming from you freeze up because you didn't have a point to begin with.

Luke 14:11 For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

brisgirl825

DukeOfMarshall said:
You come here and make personal attacks at me without giving any proof to your stance and the moment I even start to try and understand where you're coming from you freeze up because you didn't have a point to begin with.

Luke 14:11 For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.
Jesus Christ, having noted the faith and righteousness of a Roman centurion, a Pagan, proclaimed:

"Assuredly I say to you, I have not found such great faith, not even in Israel! And I say to you that many will come from east and west, and sit down with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven. But the sons of the kingdom will be cast out into outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth." (Matthew 8:10-12)

JC knew that there are other ways to worship the Divine, no matter what name you call It. You have no basis to assume that your religion is "the right one". You also have no basis to treat women as cash cows. Fortunately the US, will deny you the ability to marry more than once.

Now go to Africa or Arabia where they don't mind barbarians such as yourself. :rolleyes:

S

shell007

I do not have to nor ever will prove my stance to anyone. I didn't "freeze up" because I didn't have a point to begin with.

My point has clearly been made and can surely be understood and appreciated by those of us who live in a "normal" society...unlike yourself!

As for your quote:
Preach to someone who actually give about anything you have to say. Maybe your subservient wives will listen as they have surely been brainwashed by your demented thinking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">