• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Plural Marriage

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DukeOfMarshall

shellandty said:
I do not have to nor ever will prove my stance to anyone. I didn't "freeze up" because I didn't have a point to begin with.

My point has clearly been made and can surely be understood and appreciated by those of us who live in a "normal" society...unlike yourself!

As for your quote:
Preach to someone who actually give about anything you have to say. Maybe your subservient wives will listen as they have surely been brainwashed by your demented thinking.
You say that you have a point, but what was your point to begin with? Secondly, before we continue any further, are you a Christian?

Rushia

DukeOfMarshall said:
You say that you have a point, but what was your point to begin with? Secondly, before we continue any further, are you a Christian?
I'm sure that she doesn't need me to answer for her, but I will anyway. I understood her point and yes, I AM a Christian. The point has been made for you. Do NOT hide behind religion for your disgusting views.

Furthermore, this is a legal website and you got your answers. It isn't going to happen. This is not a site for religious debate. You have your own site for that.

DukeOfMarshall

brisgirl825 said:
Jesus Christ, having noted the faith and righteousness of a Roman centurion, a Pagan, proclaimed:

"Assuredly I say to you, I have not found such great faith, not even in Israel! And I say to you that many will come from east and west, and sit down with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven. But the sons of the kingdom will be cast out into outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth." (Matthew 8:10-12)

JC knew that there are other ways to worship the Divine, no matter what name you call It. You have no basis to assume that your religion is "the right one". You also have no basis to treat women as cash cows. Fortunately the US, will deny you the ability to marry more than once.

Now go to Africa or Arabia where they don't mind barbarians such as yourself. :rolleyes:
Completely used out of context, but it was a good attempt.

Matthew 8:5-13 "5. And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him, 6. And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented. 7. And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him. 8. The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed. 9. For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this [man], Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth [it]. 10. When Jesus heard [it], he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel. 11. And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. 12. But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 13. And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, [so] be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour."

The centurion sought out Jesus because he is the Son of God and the centurion knew that he would be the only one that would be able to heal his servant. He knew that Jesus Christ was Lord, not because there are other ways to worship our heavenly father.

DukeOfMarshall

Rushia said:
I'm sure that she doesn't need me to answer for her, but I will anyway. I understood her point and yes, I AM a Christian. The point has been made for you. Do NOT hide behind religion for your disgusting views.

Furthermore, this is a legal website and you got your answers. It isn't going to happen. This is not a site for religious debate. You have your own site for that.
I do not hide behind my religion to support my own personal views. I merely study the word of God and teach others about his truths. Yes, I have gotten some answers here that I was looking for. What I found out is that the US recognizes marriages in foreign countries and even though US law would not allow two marriages at the same time to be performed within the US, it would still recognize multiple marriages from a foreign country.

All of you keep calling it a disgusting way of life. Why is that? Have you studied what the word of God says about the subject for yourselves instead of taking your preacher's word for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">