• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Probationary laws unmaried mother and father

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sandonsms

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Seneca, South Carolina

My girlfriend is on probation in south carolina. We have a daughter together. Her family isn't in any situation to help us. With the economic crunch I can't provide for my family as well as i could if i could relocate my imideat family closer to my family so they could help us out. Her probation officer told her she can't move because she has no family there, and we wern't married. She evin went on to tell her evin if we were married it still probably wasn't possabel. I'm seaking for advice and guidence because i don't have money for a lower and i'm not going to skip town.

Thank you for your time,

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Seneca, South Carolina

My girlfriend is on probation in south carolina. We have a daughter together. Her family isn't in any situation to help us. With the economic crunch I can't provide for my family as well as i could if i could relocate my imideat family closer to my family so they could help us out. Her probation officer told her she can't move because she has no family there, and we wern't married. She evin went on to tell her evin if we were married it still probably wasn't possabel. I'm seaking for advice and guidence because i don't have money for a lower and i'm not going to skip town.

Thank you for your time,

For what, and for how long, is your girlfriend on probation?

(this might be important)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">