• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Questions about my children with CPS

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bobbiesnixon

Oklahoma
My husband has recently been arresten on what i know to be false charges of lewd molestation of a 14 year old girl. I came to stay with my mother for the holidays and called my mother in law who lives across the street from my residence. She said that 3 police officers and a social worker came to her door when they found i wasnt at home they went to her house looking for me and my 2 children, a 9 month old girl and a
2 year old boy. Are they coming to take my children or just a health and welfare check?
If they are coming for my kids is there anything I can do to keep them from it or do I need to take any kind of legal action?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Oklahoma
My husband has recently been arresten on what i know to be false charges of lewd molestation of a 14 year old girl. I came to stay with my mother for the holidays and called my mother in law who lives across the street from my residence. She said that 3 police officers and a social worker came to her door when they found i wasnt at home they went to her house looking for me and my 2 children, a 9 month old girl and a
2 year old boy. Are they coming to take my children or just a health and welfare check?
If they are coming for my kids is there anything I can do to keep them from it or do I need to take any kind of legal action?
How do you know the charges are FALSE? Quite frankly you need to call an attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">