• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Really pissed off wife

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mommy22008

Really pissed off wife now being even more specific

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

OK, so i'm sorry for not being more specific in my first question.... For those of you who commented something about sticking my nose where it doesnt belong? lol Ok, so like i was saying psychotic ex wife making up stories to take us to court...... (everytime we go to court it's becasue of some story she made up in her head, this is why we are mad! How come some of you people don't get that?!) All we want to do is pick them up, drop them off pay her her CS and thats it, but no she has to drag it on and drag it on.... I will list some things

1. She tells my two step children 6 and 4 that mommy and daddy are going to court and you will never have to go to daddys again. (You DO NOT, DO NOT speak to children about your court cases)

2. She has made false CPS reports resulting in an emergency hearing (which with in two hrs. of being there she changed her story, TWICE!) Once again, in court they did not give her any consequences for lying.

3. She's 30 years old and just got kicked out of her parents house because her room smealt of alchol and she would abandon her kids to go party (this is besides the point but gives you an idea of what kind of person/mother she is). And as of this moment we cant go for full custody because we just dont have the space or the money AND if anyone is as familiar with the court system as we are you would know that it takes something HUGE for a mother to lose custody. Apparently, pshychological torment on children isn't enough to take them from her.

4. She lied to the DCSS and said that my husband owed her $9000 in CS BUT she didnt know i kept EVERY receipt so when we showed the attorney for DCSS she was like, oh, yeah i do remember that payment and the court DID NOTHING! caught red handed in a straight lie and did nothing!. (My husband DOES NOT owe her a penny) She never paid her daycare bill which his CS was included to pay half of daycare. She wanted to get some quick/more money out of my husband because only god knows what the hell she does with the CS money. We now know it doesnt go to daycare like its supposed to.

5. Keep in mind shes remarried and pregnant, and she still sits around thinking, what am i going to bring them to court for this time, hmmm?

6. My step children have told us right after from being picked up by there mother, that if they call my husband daddy then her new husband will give them a "humungous" spanking. They are forced to call her new husband daddy and my husband by his name.

She refused to bring the kids when she was supposed to resulting in me calling the police because she violated the court order AND once again the court didnt want to hear it. They never want to hear or see our proof but for some reason they will sit there all nice and quite to hear all of her crap.

8. She has brought us to court for anything and everything you can think of, and its pathetic because the judge and everyone else just does not care we have been through all of her lies and stories for a year and a half!!! and this list can go on and on. And YOURE DAMN straight i'm trying to make my presence known! This girl is going to know that his new wife IS NOT going to put up with that garbage. In fact i'm making my presence so known, that i wrote every newspaper in the santa clara county, wrote the governor, wrote the senator and currently finding fathers groups who are being victimized by women who think they can bully there ex's and their new wives and family around. AND, maybe this should be a damn support group..... So.... do you have any legal advice about how we can stop this women from lying and maybe oh i dont know getting a life and stop taking us to court over EVERYTHING!!?? HUH? cuz i would love to hear it!

PS i'm not sticking my nose anywhere and making this ex wife mad... What i am doing is NO LONGER sitting back watching my husband being walked all over by this woman who needs a damn psych eval. And just to compare, I took my daughters father to court ONE TIME! We settled the visitation, CS (which i was only getting $44 a month! but i never complained and then he himself had changed it.) And i became friends with his fiancee, so please tell me what is wrong with this women? Just because the first wife (which is not true for all) is jealous or insecure, or has low self esteem or just down right unhappy DOES NOT give them the right to try to tear apart her ex's new marriage and family!

Ok so, my husband and I have been dealing with his psychotic ex wife for about three years now. I swear she will make up ANYTHING to bring us to court. She spoon feeds the judge and commisioner lies and they take it. I am so sick of going to court every month for nothing. My question is one, is there anyone else out there who goes through this?? and Two, please somebody tell us what we can do to stop this? is there anything we can do to just show these idiots in santa clara that she is too an idiot??? lol i mean seriously this is rediculous.:mad:

Last edited:

If it's getting through all the preliminaries and ending up in court, then whatever she is doing is legal. You can hopefully assume that over time her claims will lose credibility. Judges don't like nuisance issues any more than you do.

AggrevatedbyX

Aggrevated by EX

Thank you for your comment regarding my frivilous litigation. We are going through the same thing with my husband's ex-wife. We know that she lost interest in moving when she found a boyfriend. We can't prove it, but why would she let a lawsuit drag out if she needed to move by Sept 1st. The person who replied sounds like her lawyer. Everything SHE does is truthful, legal and "in the best interest of the child". BS!!! To top everything we know see his son less and just received a form from child support asking for updated employment information. Obviously she is now going to file for more money. I just want to say I FEEL YOUR PAIN. Unfortunatly, we as second wives have to live with the "mistakes" our husbands made in the past. Not by having children with them, but by trying to be a "good dad". It has caused us nothing but heartache. I hate to say it, but in hindsight, we should have just let them move.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I am curious (this goes for the OP and the hijacker). What are YOU being brought to court for?

Attention 2nd wives!

Unless you have a more specific question than "How can I stop my husband's ex-wife from taking us to court for no good reason", maybe you two should exchange phone numbers and emails addresses and carry on with this somewhere else.

How do expect anyone to help you when you provide no facts or details? Just because you think the ex's reasons are stupid, doesn't mean they aren't valid.

A bit of advice: Butt out. You sticking your nose in will only make the ex-wife more angry, so if you are attempting to make a power play to make your presence known, expect things to get worse.

You married him now deal with it. If this has anything to do with stepchildren, you better read the sticky before you proceed.

Yes, I am a first wife and believe it or not, we aren't all just bitter hags that are out to get the new wives. Most of the time, we could care less about you or our ex-husbands unless you are attempting to overstep when it comes to our kids.

AggrevatedbyX

Nobody is attempting to make any type of power play. We are the ones who get the brunt of the ex's. We are supporting our husbands everyway we can. It just so happens that unfortunately there are ex-wives who are jealous, vindictive and file malicious lawsuits... why BECAUSE THEY CAN. I had no beef or power play with my husband's ex until it affected my home and the sanity and financial security of my family. Is it a crime that the ex gets on with life? Apparently when there is a child involved, it is.

Zigner

Nobody is attempting to make any type of power play. We are the ones who get the brunt of the ex's. We are supporting our husbands everyway we can. It just so happens that unfortunately there are ex-wives who are jealous, vindictive and file malicious lawsuits... why BECAUSE THEY CAN. I had no beef or power play with my husband's ex until it affected my home and the sanity and financial security of my family. Is it a crime that the ex gets on with life? Apparently when there is a child involved, it is.
As I said before - What are YOU being brought to court for? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

LdiJ

Do you realize that you are hijacking someone else's thread, which is a violation of the forum rules?

This is not a support site. Its a site for legal advice.

Zigner

Is it a crime that the ex gets on with life? Apparently when there is a child involved, it is.
So, it sounds like you would prefer that your hubby only has YOU in his life. Darn those pesky kids getting in the way of "getting on with life!"

solusipse

Have you thought about filing a harassment suit against her? If you've been to court and won as many times as you say because of her, then you should have grounds. So I would get that and a restraining order. It's doubtful she'll have much luck taking you to court if you've won a harassment suit against her.

Nativity

Have you thought about filing a harassment suit against her? If you've been to court and won as many times as you say because of her, then you should have grounds. So I would get that and a restraining order. It's doubtful she'll have much luck taking you to court if you've won a harassment suit against her.
Have you thought about not posting to situations in which you have no idea what you are talking about?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
So if mom is such a horrible person, why hasn't your wonderful husband taken her to court for full custody and proven the allegations you are making. Oh and her getting kicked out for drinking doesn't matter. And unless she KNEW the allegations were false when she went to CPS that doesn't matter. And unless she KNEW she was wrong about the arrearages that doesn't matter (how far behind is your hubby in child support, if at all?). The only thing that matters is the hubby being called daddy and spanking the child. But if he did that -- why didn't dad report him to the police? Was there bruising?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">