• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

"Release of claims"(ex-wife)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Mrs.Kuyers05

Im a married one.Im asian and my hubby is american.I have had read all different kinds of advices and articles about the ex wife who never want to change their name into their maiden name.The problem is (EX) still claim that she is the (Mrs.)She uses that name for financial history,is that right??The school information too.They have kids and they liv with us.They have this release of claims of judgement of divorce(paper)it says:;THE PARTIES SHALL AND DO MUTUALLY RELEASE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE EACH OTHER FROM ANY AND ALL KNOWN ACTIONS,CLAIMS,DEMANDS, AND OBLIGATIONS OR WHATSOEVER---DOES THAT INCLUDE THE LAST NAME too??

Is it possible if me and my hubby file a motion so she can change her name to her own maiden name and relinquish all the paper work that she(EX)needed to be done years and years ago??

I mean everybody knows that she is the mother even if she have different last name.She didnt hold on to the marriage why hold the name and use it for purpose...

Just advice me honest answer and i say thank you to all.It doesnt matter what else the story.All different,.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">