• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Removal of the Judge - CO

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

Robert Biskup

I have been involved in a divorce case for two years now. I am representing myself (cannot afford an attorney). The judge's rulings seem to be getting more and more bizarre. I have evidence which suggests that the judge and the opposing parties' council have met an various matters. I have read the handbook describing judges conduct and I do not feel any specific law has been broken at this point. It just seems to me that if one party is presenting information or evidence to the Judge, then the other party should be given the opportunity to attend or at least privy to the discourse resulting from such contact. I would like to use this information and see if there is a procedure for removing a judge from a case.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">