• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Restraining order on Ex-husbands wife

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

PureTxcntrygrl

I need to know how to go about obtaining a restraing order against my Ex-husbands "new" wife. My ex and I have two children together and whenever I go to pick them up or drop them off for visitation I am occasionally subjected to having her threating me, calling me names, and cursing at me. I don't think I should have to deal with this everytime I go over there or need to speak with my ex about our children. What can I do??? What do I need to get some kind of restraing order on her?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

PureTxcntrygrl said:
I need to know how to go about obtaining a restraing order against my Ex-husbands "new" wife. My ex and I have two children together and whenever I go to pick them up or drop them off for visitation I am occasionally subjected to having her threating me, calling me names, and cursing at me. I don't think I should have to deal with this everytime I go over there or need to speak with my ex about our children. What can I do??? What do I need to get some kind of restraing order on her?
My response:

Legally, it's up to your ex to control his wife. Now, go to Radio Shack and pick up one of those little, hideable, tape recorder. When you go there to get the kidlets, be real nice on the tape. Let her start LOUDING off at you. Be nice and respectful on the tape. Say only real nice things. Let her scream and yell, and threaten you. You respond with "thank you" and "have a nice day".

Then, take him in to court for an Order to Show Cause Re: Interference with Visitation. Then, when they deny your written allegations in court, WHIP OUT THAT TAPE RECORDER and start playing it.

Judges really hate it when people lie in court. Fines, jail, referal to the D.A. for prosecution for perjury. Oooh, it gives me goosebumps just thinking about it. I love it when people lie in court, and I can prove it. It just makes my entire day !

And, from then on, watch how "nice" she is with you.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">