• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Retirement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Judyann

florida....my friend is dying of lung cancer and wants to marry me so that i can be taken care of by his retirement from dupont...around 1800.oo a month...if i dont marry him what would happen to his retirement???? also..if i do marry him what can i expect from his retirement...all??? half???? something was said about his ss check...dont i have to be married to him at least 10 yrs????? thank u so much

Proserpina

florida....my friend is dying of lung cancer and wants to marry me so that i can be taken care of by his retirement from dupont...around 1800.oo a month...if i dont marry him what would happen to his retirement???? also..if i do marry him what can i expect from his retirement...all??? half???? something was said about his ss check...dont i have to be married to him at least 10 yrs????? thank u so much
If your friend is truly in the end stages of terminal lung cancer, expect any and every legal decision he makes between now and his death to be challenged by family members, and with good reason. Hopefully there are family members around.

It was a sheer delight to see such a genuine concern for this man's health and future wellbeing.

No, really. Truly heart-warming.

(it would appear, from 37 views and no other responses, that I am not alone in this sentiment)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">