• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

retraining ordar

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

smd

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Wisconsin

My 14 year old son lives with his dad but we still have 50/50 custidy of him. My sons dads gf is bullying my son. I have talked to my his dad about and he will not do a thing about it can I place a restraining order on his dads live in gf. It has gotten so bad that the school has brought in Social Sevices. I cant talk to the gf either for fear of things getting worse for my son. We al know that the gf is big issue in the house. It so bad that she makes the evil step mother on Ciderella look like a saint. I have offered that my 14 year old come live with me and the dad says absolutly not. I have even suggested get the 14 into counceling again his dad says absolutly not.

Just Blue

My 14 year old son lives with his dad but we still have 50/50 custidy of him. My sons dads gf is bullying my son. I have talked to my his dad about and he will not do a thing about it can I place a restraining order on his dads live in gf. It has gotten so bad that the school has brought in Social Sevices. I cant talk to the gf either for fear of things getting worse for my son. We al know that the gf is big issue in the house. It so bad that she makes the evil step mother on Ciderella look like a saint. I have offered that my 14 year old come live with me and the dad says absolutly not. I have even suggested get the 14 into counceling again his dad says absolutly not.
Please define "bullying". Thanks
Blue

Silverplum

I doubt it. Protective orders are for physical threats/danger.

What happened with social services?

single317dad

Petition the court for primary placement. Ask that the court order Dad to keep the GF away during his time. Though it will be useful to know how long you've been aware of the treatment of your son and taken no action.

Eekamouse

How do you know social services have been investigating? Your son told you this? Who told you about the bullying? Your son? Have you witnessed any of the problems they're having or are you just going off what your son has told you?

Silverplum

I can't link to the PDF, but this search brought up the "Process for Obtaining a Restraining Order in WI." Read and learn:
http://www.google.com/#q=wisconsin+restraining+order+rules

Proserpina

OP...for some reason I'm thinking you're actually the son. It's okay if you are - but if you are, could you please let us know? :)

anearthw

OP...for some reason I'm thinking you're actually the son. It's okay if you are - but if you are, could you please let us know? :)
Agreed. Junior, it doesn't make sense that a situation has SS is involved, you want to modify custody, and get counseling - but you are too scared to pick up the phone and talk to the girlfriend. That's not what adult parents do. Please have your mother sign up, thanks.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">