• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

return the money back to my mom

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

veryh2o

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? San Diego, CA

Hi there,

I just talked to my mom today and i am really feel disturbed. according to my mom, my sister has took all of her money from her. A little of back ground, my mom sold her property out side of the US, and when she want to wired her money back to US, she asked my sister for assistance. According to my mom, my sister wired all of the money to her account and now my mom has no money for basic needs. My sister still lives with my mom, but my mom was afraid of confronting with my sister.

I will be going back to the states at the end of September, and now my mom is asking me to help her take back her money. I am not very sure what had happened or did my sister took my mom's retirement money, but i definitely want to make sure that my mom has the money she sold her house for.

If this thievery did happen then i want my sister puke out the money. Is it still possible for my mom to get her money back? How do i go approach this issue will be more appropriate? Do i need to hire a lawyer to do this? Please help, thanks.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">