• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

rules and regulations

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dragon1999

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Kansas
i am a mom to be and currently looking to find a place of my own to leave. my friend of five years is going to be living with me to help me financially. he is a registered offender. he is a non threatening offender and only has to register until november 2011. i need to know what the rules and regulations for this situation. will srs take my baby away for living with a registered offender

LdiJ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Kansas
i am a mom to be and currently looking to find a place of my own to leave. my friend of five years is going to be living with me to help me financially. he is a registered offender. he is a non threatening offender and only has to register until november 2011. i need to know what the rules and regulations for this situation. will srs take my baby away for living with a registered offender
What was his actual offense? The child's father can certainly make a serious amount of noise, legally, if you choose to live with a registered offender. The state may be able to make some noise as well.

All in all, its a really poor idea.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">