• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

school staff picking on child

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sunshine52382

i have a six year old who has attended school in hurley missouri since kindgarden, the day we went to register i was told he could not attend kidngarden because the teacher could not understand him, he is add and has a iep, the teachers, princible, superentendant, and student body have been teasing, hitting, and screaming at him from day one, was forced to put on meds, yea now they had a child who waslike a zombie, then they complained that he needed to go to bed earlier,on 2 occasions ive talked to school board about him being beat up on bus and kicked off when it was a 16 year old boy who lifted him from his neck and flipped him backward over seats he had bruises, the 16 year old recieved 1 day in school detention that was it on the other hand chris wasnt allowed to ride bus any long school had him picked up by his aide who was at his side nonstop untill he was on bus, he is not allowed to wait in lobby on bus is forced to weight in princibles office because big kids tease and upset him, and then yesterday, the schools superentendant was extremly rough with him he was on bus was coloring and got up and was miving to seat with sister the super told him to get back in seat and he didnt move fast nough for him so he stopped bus and told him to come up front chris went andwas grabbed by his shirt and and overalls yanked foward and the he was sceamed at and threatened, i called board and was informed he had that right child was out of control and he could restrain him as needed although all kids on bus said he was justing moving to sit with sis, no bruises so state wont investigate and police dont think da will prosacute this one either please advise hopeless and helpless in mo

L

LadyBlu

sunshine52382 said:
i have a six year old who has attended school in hurley missouri since kindgarden, the day we went to register i was told he could not attend kidngarden because the teacher could not understand him, he is add and has a iep, the teachers, princible, superentendant, and student body have been teasing, hitting, and screaming at him from day one, was forced to put on meds, yea now they had a child who waslike a zombie, then they complained that he needed to go to bed earlier,on 2 occasions ive talked to school board about him being beat up on bus and kicked off when it was a 16 year old boy who lifted him from his neck and flipped him backward over seats he had bruises, the 16 year old recieved 1 day in school detention that was it on the other hand chris wasnt allowed to ride bus any long school had him picked up by his aide who was at his side nonstop untill he was on bus, he is not allowed to wait in lobby on bus is forced to weight in princibles office because big kids tease and upset him, and then yesterday, the schools superentendant was extremly rough with him he was on bus was coloring and got up and was miving to seat with sister the super told him to get back in seat and he didnt move fast nough for him so he stopped bus and told him to come up front chris went andwas grabbed by his shirt and and overalls yanked foward and the he was sceamed at and threatened, i called board and was informed he had that right child was out of control and he could restrain him as needed although all kids on bus said he was justing moving to sit with sis, no bruises so state wont investigate and police dont think da will prosacute this one either please advise hopeless and helpless in mo
One word for you *HOMESCHOOLING*

My daughter is 8, will be 9 this weekend and has had trouble this year with her teacher and the school also. I pulled her out and she is doing well with her reading and math. Problems they were having with her, I don't have because she is getting more one on one help with some of the problem areas.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">