• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

school threats toward family,Tenn

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

gator7492

My 5&7 year olds and spouce have been threating by the school system for three years now. I have talked to the school board many times about this and nothing has been done about it. I have had phone call and letters from the school and (board)of threats made to me and family the kids most of all. My wife has had lies told on her in court by the school and got away with it. I have seen slander harsment and threats made useing my kids. What kind of help can i get to put a stop to this? Me and other parents would like too know how to put a stop to it ? It is a decraese to the state and the school system.thank you

threats made
1. The school said in a letter that they would have my kids removed from school and placed in foster homes if they did not behave in school.
2.wife was told in letter that she was not aloud on school grounds after we made request that my child be put in another class.I was told i did not have the rights to ask for that request.
3.My five year old was sent home with a discipline referral saying that she was misbehaving in the lunch room and did not get to eat her lunch.Later found out she did not get to eat lunch for three days before i reseived the letter
4.Went to court over attendance cause of doctors apointments and tardies giveing two day to find a lawer was told no on a new court date set.Day of court found five doctors notes in my seven year old bookbag that was not thier the day before then in court i was told that i was a lier and the number of days missed had changed from what was on the pretiction to more (28-62)how i don't know.Doctor notes that was found in bookbag was giveing to court but was lost some where in the court.

[Edited by gator7492 on 02-22-2001 at 03:42 AM]

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

gator7492 said:
My 5&7 year olds and spouce have been threating by the school system for three years now i have talked to the school board many times about this and nothing has been done about it. i have had phone call and letters from the school and (board)of threats made to me and family the kids most of all my wife has had lies told on her in court by the school and got away with it i have seen slander harsment and threats made useing my kids what kind of help can i get to put a stop to this me and other would like too know it is a decraese to the state thank you
My response:

Since you haven't told us what the "threats" are, I must presume that the threats have something to do with your, and your children's, poor use of the English Language; e.g., yours and their sentence structure, grammar and spelling skills.

For example, I have no idea what you are trying to convey when you say :

" . . . put a stop to this me and other would like too know it is a decraese to the state."

If you would be so kind to give us an example of the "threats", and be clearer when writing, then perhaps we might be able to assist you.

Thank you.

IAAL

[Edited by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE on 02-21-2001 at 11:41 AM]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">