• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sister is killing my mother

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pamam

Arizona

My sister came and took my mother to arizona without my consent then made my mother sign papers to transfer power of attorney to her. The problem was that I already had power of attorney at the time. My mother was in no state to know what she was signing. Now less than six months have gone by and my mother is getting very sick (kidney infection) with my sister. The last time my sister so called looked afer her she got athletes foot so bad that she almost died from it and had to have medicine taken internally. I'm afraid it is starting all over again but this time I wont be able to save her. She is 95 now and is getting very fargile. But it never fails, with her she gets sick.
Last time when she took her the courts said she can take care of herself, but my mother was brainwashed by my sister and is now sorry as hell that she went with her. Also about 1 month after she got to AZ my sister took her to her Doctor and she went on Altshimers medication.

What recourse do I have living in CA. ???

Eekamouse

Why do you think your mother was in no state to sign power of attorney over to your sister? What proof do you have that she didn't know what she was doing? Your mother must have been lucid enough to convince the notary that witnessed her signature that she knew what she was signing.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">