• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Son visiting his son

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mygrndkds4

Pennsylvania
My son is not allowed in his mother in law's house to visit his son.
My son is married to his son's mother.
His son lives with his mom in her mother's house.
Is there a legal document giving my son permission to visit his son in the in laws house.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Pennsylvania
Is there a legal document giving my son permission to visit his son in the in laws house.
Generally, I'd tell you to have your son log on with his own user account and ask his own questions. In this case, however, I'll tell you this: No, your son can't force your way in to someone else's house if they don't want him there.

Just Blue

Pennsylvania
Tell Sonny to file for custody/visitation. And if he has questions in the future...HE should ask. Seriously. If one is old enough to breed one is old enough to deal, :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">