+ Reply to Thread
    psulli Guest
    I was contacted by a collection agency last year regarding medical bills I was not billed for in 1998-99. I contacted my then insurance company, and was told the claims were never filed, or in the case of one charge was information they requested from the doctor responded to, so they have not paid. Since these are way old, they are stating they won't pay. The collection agency says, yes we didn't bill you oops, you still have to pay. My documentation states all bills from them were paid.

I was told they would check into it. Now, another year later, they are calling again. Is there a statute of limitations or do I have any rights regarding these charges? I am in Indiana.

Thanks

psulli
    I AM ALWAYS LIABLE is offline Senior Member
    My response:

If you can explain, in 50 words or less, what your post has anything to do with Family Law; e.g., divorce, child support, visitation, etc., then I'll be glad to assist you.

If you can't, you might have better luck posting your questions to the Credit & Collections law board.

Thanks.

IAAL
    psulli Guest
    Sorry...your listing is unclear about which sections cover what topics. I've reposted there. A mistake on my part. Excuse me.