• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Stuff in my doughnut!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

Maximus_440

I recently bought a package at a loacal conveience store near where i live.I took it to work and ate a doughnut or two and brought the rest home with me.The next day i brought the remainder to work with me.On my first break i decided to eat a doughnut.After biting into it i noticed that it crumbled more then the rest.I took another bite,but to my surprise i felt something in the doughnut.I took the doughnut from my mouth and pulled out about a three inch long strip of plastic.Luckily i took the doughnuts to work with me because i have three kids ,all to small to notice somehting like that.At the time of the incedent,there were about 6 people on break with me.All of them saw me pull the plastic strip out of the doughnut,and i still have the plastic and the package of doughnuts the tanted doughnut was in.I have tried repeatedly to call the company,but i either get hung up on or i get an ansering machine.I leave a message but no one ever calls back.Is there anything I can do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">