• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

suing alienation of affection

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

Racer36844178

I live in the state of Virgina,I've been married for 17 years,for the past three years my wife has been having an- affair with other man.Can I sue him for alienation of affection.Since I've found out about 6 months ago,I've lost
everything (my job, my personal cars, my well to live).Is there anything I can do.Please let me know as soon as possible.Thanks for your time.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Racer36844178 said:
I live in the state of Virgina,I've been married for 17 years,for the past three years my wife has been having an- affair with other man.Can I sue him for alienation of affection.Since I've found out about 6 months ago,I've lost
everything (my job, my personal cars, my well to live).Is there anything I can do.Please let me know as soon as possible.Thanks for your time.
My response:

In response to your first question, no.

In response to your second question, file for dissolution of the marriage.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">