• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

taking my children on holiday?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hayley

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
i live in ireland i have 2 children aged 4 and 7 i have just recently seperated from my husband because he broke the safety order i had out a against him for domestic
violence. he was charged and fined 200 euro and i was granted another safety order for five years.

i now want to go on holiday to the uk for 4 days in august. his parents told me he has a right to know where i will be taking our children. i told them and now they are saying that i am not allowed to take them.

i thought that i could not take them to spain or the usa but that the united kingdom would be ok as i don't need a passport for them.

can his solicitor stop me?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Silverplum

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
i live in ireland i have 2 children aged 4 and 7 i have just recently seperated from my husband because he broke the safety order i had out a against him for domestic
violence. he was charged and fined 200 euro and i was granted another safety order for five years.

i now want to go on holiday to the uk for 4 days in august. his parents told me he has a right to know where i will be taking our children. i told them and now they are saying that i am not allowed to take them.

i thought that i could not take them to spain or the usa but that the united kingdom would be ok as i don't need a passport for them.

can his solicitor stop me?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
US law only here.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">