• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

texas common law

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

curtisd

need help finding out what is considered a common law marriage in texas,

D

dorfman

Common law marriage was designed for low class trashy wiminn to get some money out of that louse who cheated on her during the best years of her life.

So there really is no such thing anymore.

UNLESS you do all the things married people do, such as the woman taking and signing everything as Mrs...... joint bank, checking accounts drivers licenses filing income taxes all state Mrs......Buying a house car boat as Mr and Mrs. Signing wills saying my husband or my wife,

If these conditions are not met then even if you live together for 50 years you still are SINGLE!!!

But it doesnt matter who you are if you buy things jointly( brother sister boyfriend girlfriend...yes even if you are GAY!!!!) then its joint property and has to be divided.

Do you feel relieved!

C

curtisd

yea,but that low class trashy sister of mine won't be,thanks.now how do you determine who bought what jointly if they both had jobs-hope that helps her,i really don't need a housemate

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">