• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is There Anything That Can Be Done?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

MamaBlackwolf

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? OREGON

Ok, I have looked everywhere and I can't seen to find anything so I have come here to see if I can get some help . . .

Are there any laws or anything that can be done legally about a step-child/step-mother conflict where the step-mother is being discriminated against and mistreated?

I thought that it might be classified as a hate crime, and it's not . . . I can't seem to find any information anywhere. Can someone help me?

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? OREGON

Ok, I have looked everywhere and I can't seen to find anything so I have come here to see if I can get some help . . .

Are there any laws or anything that can be done legally about a step-child/step-mother conflict where the step-mother is being discriminated against and mistreated?

I thought that it might be classified as a hate crime, and it's not . . . I can't seem to find any information anywhere. Can someone help me?
You need to be specific - what exactly is going on?

ecmst12

Step parents have NO legal rights when it comes to step-children. Zero. Nada. Hate crime, are you KIDDING me? Who is mistreating you?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">