• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is there nothing I can do to stop this????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Que 182

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Washington State
I need this to stop it all started 2 years ago but got really out of hand last new years eve.
The problem is my sister and brother in law last year they where arrested for assaulting my Husband because they where both drunk.
After that things got really bad they blame us for there actions so they started this feud.
First I caught him throwing rocks at my horses so I called the humane society and ask them to get in contact with him because one of my horses insured itself after getting spooked by the rocks.
So the very next day they filed a restraining order on us which every point they made in that order I could have proven that they where lying but the judge wouldn't even listen to anything we had to say.
The restraining order has expired now but they violated the restraining order themselves because there was supposed to be no surveillance and they had cameras everywhere still do.
Well during the restraining order which by the way kept me from being able to go where I needed to on my own property because of the distance I had top keep away from them in person and my property surrounds there on three sides they called the Humane Society twice once claiming our Horses where starving and had no food when they came out they found 2 well feed horses and a barn full of hay.
The second time because according to them my dog was charging the fence against there always barking dogs and again we got rid of the dog but no problem was found the humane society got to meet the dog before we found her a new home.
Then when that didn't work they started calling the sheriffs office on us saying I turned my sprinkler so it would hit there house.
Now the latest it the health department because of the horse and the waste which we haul about every 3 month.
It will never stop they are causing us financial problems and problems in our family is there anything I can do to fight them.

Zephyr

Every time the sheriff or the Humane Society come to your house, explain to them that you are being harassed by your sister/neighbor, once they hear it enough they will understand the big picture. I have seen the police a couple times tell the "reporter" that if they report one more thing that ends up being nothing that they will be cited.

This sounds like the boy who cried wolf. Eventually they'll just start telling him he's crying wolf and stop paying any attention, until then I would just tell you to have patience although I can imagine it's terribly hard to do.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">