• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

tonyp713 unlock your thread

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

seniorjudge

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida

Punitive damages
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida. I want to sue the lady who decieved me in getting her pregnant[ 20 yrs. ago] with the deception and lies to sue me for child support and with no intention of marriage. She has ruined me financially and fraudulently received funds from her resident state which I am indebted to [ alledged funds] pay back with payroll liens, IRS liens ,and so on. Regards, Gaetano

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Oh please please please please UNLOCK YOUR THREAD Tony! I wanna give you advice. I really really do. Though maybe OhSweetness should come on and do so. This is right up her alley. :(

AHA

Punitive damages
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida. I want to sue the lady who decieved me in getting her pregnant[ 20 yrs. ago] with the deception and lies to sue me for child support and with no intention of marriage. She has ruined me financially and fraudulently received funds from her resident state which I am indebted to [ alledged funds] pay back with payroll liens, IRS liens ,and so on. Regards, Gaetano"

WOW, it's a blessing in the sky that you locked your thread before anyone answered because that thread would have ended up UGLY. Think about it!

Ohiogal

Queen Bee

Punitive damages
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida. I want to sue the lady who decieved me in getting her pregnant[ 20 yrs. ago] with the deception and lies to sue me for child support and with no intention of marriage. She has ruined me financially and fraudulently received funds from her resident state which I am indebted to [ alledged funds] pay back with payroll liens, IRS liens ,and so on. Regards, Gaetano"

WOW, it's a blessing in the sky that you locked your thread before anyone answered because that thread would have ended up UGLY. Think about it!

Hey i would have been nice just as I usually am. Let me try now:

Punitive damages
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida.
Pretty state. Love the ocean. Walt Disney World. The night air. Summer weather. (See all I am being nice!)

I want to sue the lady who decieved me in getting her pregnant[ 20 yrs. ago]
How did she deceive you? Did she tell you that you didn't actually have sex with her? Did she say she was actually a man and looked very mannish and wore a strap on that looked lifelike? Was the Crying Game based on her? Please I need more details.

with the deception and lies to sue me for child support and with no intention of marriage.
YOu intended to marry her? Or she wanted to marry you? Who didn't want to get married? Not that that legally matters as marriage is not going to change the amount of child support necessarily. It would be nice though that marriage were required before sex. that could have changed things for you.

She has ruined me financially and fraudulently received funds from her resident state which I am indebted to [ alledged funds]
How did she ruin you financially? Blackmail? Extortion? Or she just filed for child support and state aid? And now the state wants their money.

pay back with payroll liens, IRS liens ,and so on. Regards, Gaetano
HOw long did you ignore the court order? Did you forget to read it? Did you not read it? Was it sent to your brother? Or maybe your sister? How did the IRS put a lien against you for child support? Payroll liens? Oh you mean garnishments. Yeah that happens. IRS liens only happen when you don't pay your taxes. Though Child support can seize any refunds.

See. I was nice. I can be nice. Vacation relaxed me.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">