• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Trying to take my child

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

trna57

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Md

My husband and I are being investigated by cps after a call to them from his sisters giving them false accusations of child neglect. The social worker has already been here. My husband is in the army national guard and my in laws are trying to get him kicked out. We are not sure what to do.

Isis1

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Md

My husband and I are being investigated by cps after a call to them from his sisters giving them false accusations of child neglect. The social worker has already been here. My husband is in the army national guard and my in laws are trying to get him kicked out. We are not sure what to do.
on what basis was the call made?

did the social worker leave a parenting plan for you to follow?

did she/he say she will be back? was there anything she/he needed you to do? or did she/he say the case was closed?

trna57

Don't know exactly why she made the call. She had several disturbing accusations which were all false. No parenting plan was left here by the case worker. She mentioned that their would be one more visit . I suppose that would be to notify us of the outcome. The case hasn't been closed but needed to review doctor records for my our son. Did mention that she feels our son is well taken care of and that she doesn't feel he is in harm or danger.

Isis1

Don't know exactly why she made the call. She had several disturbing accusations which were all false. No parenting plan was left here by the case worker. She mentioned that their would be one more visit . I suppose that would be to notify us of the outcome. The case hasn't been closed but needed to review doctor records for my our son. Did mention that she feels our son is well taken care of and that she doesn't feel he is in harm or danger.
then you should have nothing to worry about. as a veteran of false CPS calls, this is good news for you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">