• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Unethical law practices

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bl00dsuckr114

What is the name of your state? Florida

My ex-wife was awarded the family home in our final divorce decree. She was to get my name off of the mortgage within a reasonable amount of time. It has been over 2 1/2 years and still my name is on there. I have been notified by the VA, which I got the loan through, and the bank that the loan was going into default. My lawyer and I took her back for contempt, we had the proof that she has been late and my lawyer refused to show it to the judge. Judge also failed to enforce his final judgement. As long as my ex isn't late on any more payments there's nothing that he will do. My lawyer did not represent me to his fullest. And because of this my credit is getting ruined. How can I fix this, and can I report this lawyer and judge to anyone?

HomeGuru

bl00dsuckr114 said:
What is the name of your state? Florida

My ex-wife was awarded the family home in our final divorce decree. She was to get my name off of the mortgage within a reasonable amount of time. It has been over 2 1/2 years and still my name is on there. I have been notified by the VA, which I got the loan through, and the bank that the loan was going into default. My lawyer and I took her back for contempt, we had the proof that she has been late and my lawyer refused to show it to the judge. Judge also failed to enforce his final judgement. As long as my ex isn't late on any more payments there's nothing that he will do. My lawyer did not represent me to his fullest. And because of this my credit is getting ruined. How can I fix this, and can I report this lawyer and judge to anyone?

**A: you should have fired that lawyer a long time ago.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">