• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

unmarried with child

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

angienc71

Im in the state of north carolina.i live with my boyfriend with whom i have a 16 month old baby with.i live in his house but he has decided that he no longer wants to be with me.i have not worked in 2 years as i stayed home with baby.i do get some ssi,but not nearly enough to live off of.what ,if anything,could i get from him besides child support?i have no where to go.please help

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

angienc71 said:
Im in the state of north carolina.i live with my boyfriend with whom i have a 16 month old baby with.i live in his house but he has decided that he no longer wants to be with me.i have not worked in 2 years as i stayed home with baby.i do get some ssi,but not nearly enough to live off of.what ,if anything,could i get from him besides child support?i have no where to go.please help
My response:

Welfare.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">