• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Unmarried, seperating, what to do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rea4200

:(What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA
Engaged, but fiance is very verbally abusive. What happens to all the bills we aquired together? He is signer of the car I am co-signer, both names on registration, but I've been making payments. Who will get car? What about utilities and other loans in both our names? He uses a lot of mind games to make me think I will lose everything and my kids...

Isis1

Engaged, but fiance is very verbally abusive. What happens to all the bills we aquired together? He is signer of the car I am co-signer, both names on registration, but I've been making payments. Who will get car? What about utilities and other loans in both our names? He uses a lot of mind games to make me think I will lose everything and my kids...
how many children do you have with him?

Antigone*

If you have bills in both your names be ready to take on the full amount of the debt if you want your credit to remain clean. Just a wise word for the future ~ Never, ever comingle finances until you are married, and even then if your partner has bad credit, keep everything separate.

rea4200

We have 2 kids together, and I have one from previous relationship that is almost 11. We've been toghether for 10 yrs with a brief seperation 3 yrs ago. He's an alcoholic and I don't foresee it getting better. He's always accusing me of being unfaithful... His mind is soo warped and twisted... Hopefully this program here will be able to help me and my kids get away from the constant hurt and criticism and arguing and name calling and why me????:confused::mad::(

Antigone*

We have 2 kids together, and I have one from previous relationship that is almost 11. We've been toghether for 10 yrs with a brief seperation 3 yrs ago. He's an alcoholic and I don't foresee it getting better. He's always accusing me of being unfaithful... His mind is soo warped and twisted... Hopefully this program here will be able to help me and my kids get away from the constant hurt and criticism and arguing and name calling and why me????:confused::mad::(
What program are you talking about?:confused:

rea4200

Safenet... Idk.... :( It's breaking my heart, but I can't live miserable anymore and My kids deserve better...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">