• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Update: is marriage void or legal

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

steprealmom

Well can't find a church that has record of marriage, so it will be easily annulled.

Also, attorney said that he has never seen anything like this before and that their marriage was never legal. They are not going to tell ex-wife about any of it and are going to do nothing about it. For some reason this just doesn't seem right to me but what do I know.

Attorney also said that when my husbands ex filed for the divorce it stated in the complaint for divorce that they were married and they both agreed to that so none of it really matters now even though legally they never were. I really don't understand how something like this could happen. :mad:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">