• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Update for my friends....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

MySonsMom

Just an update on what's going on in my neck of the woods.

My husband *may* have a career change that will take him to Minnesota. This *may* take him there this late summer/fall. This move isn't finalized yet, but it is probable. I am happy to announce that *if* he relocates, I will be joining him. :)

Better yet, we have discussed this with our bio Mom, and she is not going to fight us on the relocation. We are in the process of working out an alternative visitation schedule for her.

So, super good news for my family. Now, I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions for my buddies here in the near future. ;)

Take care all.

MySonsMom

L

LadyBlu

Congratulations

MSM, sounds like this could be a very positive move for you and the family. Keep us posted as to when this takes place. I am so happy for you. :) You sound as if you are really looking forward to this move.

MySonsMom

Yes LB2, this will be a positive change in many ways. I have alot of family in MN that I am aching to be closer too. The opportunities that my husband has in his career up there are outragous. I look forward to a bigger home, and more income. (not to mention, my family back together) :)

Thanks for your kind words.

MySonsMom

G

Grandma B

We'll keep our fingers (and toes!) crossed!

After your winter of 2000-01, you should already be acclimated to MN's weather too.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

This is great news, MSM ! From my vantage point, I don't care where you live - - I've just been hoping that you'd get back together with the man and family you love no matter how you accomplish it, or what it takes to do it.

If a move is what it takes, then all I can say is, "Get outa town!"

Best of fortune to you MSM.

IAAL

MySonsMom

Yes IAAL, I think this new found opportunity Eric has been faced with is a blessing in disguise. Thanks hon.

MySonsMom

MySonsMom

LOL LB! Minnesota isn't too different than where we are now (Iowa). Your humor is always welcome though. :)

MySonsMom

A

Always searching

http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/s/3dlil/hearton.gif http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/s/3dlil/hearton.gif

That is fantastic MSM!!!!! Time does heal a lot of things. For us too, things are much improved. Daughter's case is still in limbo, but that is okay. Ex son in law is going into USMC as an officer (that is scary but at least it will insure steady child support). The children as we speak are in their other grandmother's house for a week of visitation. She decided that it was his responsibility to see the children and they can enjoy some of the havoc that they instill on us. It has taken the fire out of the fight. He doesn't know what to do. After he is gone to the marines, change of venue of the custody battle will start and life will go on. I have to tell you, not thinking about court (and I changed careers too because all of this was getting to my spirit) and not spending thousands of dollars has improved my life. Glad to hear beyond belief that you and Eric are getting back together. Life is by no means perfect, but if you find someone that makes you happy, then go for it. You know I thought about you the other day when something happened to me. There was a big family arguement and my husband and his niece fell on the outs. I used to have her little girl over to the house and she wouldn't let me see her. That was several years ago. While at work, she came by, now a young lady and wanted to come visit when she got her driver's license. Children know who love them and this is true of you too. Your step child knows who loves him. Children are only children a short time and they grow up even if we don't want them too. Love lasts forever.

U

Ukiah

This is great!! I'm happy for you. We all like to hear the good news!!

Ukiah

U

Ukiah

Re: To: UKIAH

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
Ukiah, sweety, honey pie:

Did you get the Waiver filed yet ?

IAAL

Why yes I did Sugar Dumplin'. I was told that it'll be several weeks before the case is in the new county and will hear from them if it's not accepted, and to call just in case in about a week or so to find out.

Oh I'm sorry, do you still prefer Hunka Hunka Burnin' love?

I'm a little under the weather having a few chest pains, so I'll be popping in from time to time on a not so regular basis for the next few days depending on how I feel, or if I have a heart attack - I know I shouldn't joke, but it helps to keep up my spirits.

Hey IAAL, if you see a post by sister in law, can you take a look at it for me? She needs to know about a declaration for court, she's trying to add some things to her agreement in visitation. She's in Oregon, I believe, thanks so very much mi' amigo. I don't thinks she's posted yet.

Ukiah

HomeGuru

Wow, good news and good posts. Sort of like a reunion of contributors.
I hear from the others but AS, it's been awhile.
Ok, I need to run back to my Real Estate territory.
I'm on a smoke break and I don't smoke.

U

Ukiah

I slept all day yesterday, now I'm back & feeling better. Went to the doc, gave me medication...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">