• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Urgent advive Domestic

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tishparker

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? I live in Texas. My partner and I have been together 14 years. My daughter and I moved in with her after my divorce. We've had a good live up until this present time. My partner was elected a delegate for Sen. Clinton at Denver. Since returning she has been changed. She wants to basically take off and do her own thing. She is 60 and retired. Our plan was when she retired I would pay the bills which I have done for many years. The house is in her name. I'm 50 and don't think its fair to have to start over. I've just started teaching 5 years ago so I don't have much in my retirement plan. She on the other hand does have quite a bit. I have saved every letter she ever wrote to me. These are "love" and "committment" letters. She also made her intentions clear and legal when we iled a livng trust at our courthouse. In the event of her death, everything, house,stocks,ect, was left to me. Do I have a leg to stand on? TishWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">