• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

violating court restraining order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

orlean

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? calif. My husband paroled from a 5 month violation and was out 5days,when he and a frirnd came to the home we had lived in 4 of the 8 yrs. we were together,and woke me with a restraing order and called the cops and had me removed without any money,1 box of clothes, and no transportation. I had no notice of this and he lied saying i was abusing him and he was in fear of further abuse as to why I had no notice. There has never been any record of violence and this was a planned move . His girlfriend moved in right away. The house was foreclosed 3 months earlier and I had been granted till oct.9th. to vacate. He was given all access to everything till a hearing that was3 weeks away. In this time I lost everything I ever owned,my wedding ring ,keepsakes, destroyed,sold,given away and the rest he moved to his friends house and whereever he moved to.I missed the hearing sitting in a courtroom that it was transferred to and then transferred from he was there and decided to drop it, After all he got what he wanted out of it,everything we owned. I left messages with his parole officer, nothing. I want my harley thats in my name and to see him pay for what he has done. I cant believe he was granted the restraing order without letting me be present of the hearing. what do i do to press charges and retrieve whats left from his friends house

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">