• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

visitation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pleasefreeme

I live in Illinois and am going through a divorce. My husband lives in Tennessee. As part of the settlement he wants visitation with my ywo girls ages 11 and 13 for half of the summer vacation. The problem is my 13 year old refuses to talk to him or see him. The reason for the divorce is adultry and he abandoned the kids twice within a month. My daughter does not trust him and wants nothing to do with his girlfriend whom he plans on marrying. My daughter is in counseling and is presently on antidepressants because of the situation. Can she be forced to visit him? She says she will run away from home. Also I will be getting sole custody of the children.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">