• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Vistation-Child Support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

ryvalnic

My X(B---)lives with a Marine who is an orthopedic surgeron, but he has a lease on a house that he has to keep because he has it for 3 years due to him being stationed there. How do I prove to the courts that he lives there? My son will not tell me because he is scared of his mother that she will hit him> (Philly PA)

R

ryvalnic

reply to tiger

because they take into account his income as well as my present wifes income regarding child support. My X has been lying her way through the courts since day 1.

LegalBeagle

Re: reply to tiger

ryvalnic said:
because they take into account his income as well as my present wifes income regarding child support. My X has been lying her way through the courts since day 1.

Why are they taking his income and your present wifes income into account ?

R

ryvalnic

money into account

because she lives in the house with me, so they include her income.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">