• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What can I do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

seladra

What is the name What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Wisconsin is the name of my state, the person I want to sue is in Illinois.
My question is difficult. My husband had an affair with his x-wife and had a child. They have 2 other children from their marriage. She has done everything in her power to make our lives miserable. She won't let him see his kids, she calls the police and files false claims against us, she crashed my sister-in-laws wedding while pregnant with my husbands child (one of the worst days of my life) causing a complete break up with that side of the family, she is also taking us for everything we have. She gets $250 a week which leaves my husband $100 a week to live on. We've been kicked out of home after home and are in danger of it again because we can't live off what we're making. I have 3 kids of my own, thank God for food stamps or we'd starve, but we can't even get into public housing because our credit is bad due to the outrageous amount of money taken by her. Is there anything I can do, or where should I go to ask?of your state (only U.S. law)?

swrdmbo

I am sorry for your situation but I think you need to step back and get a clearer perspective.
Are you really so mad at her? What about your husband?? HE is to blame for the situation you find yourself in,and while she isn't helping the situation it was YOUR HUSBAND that had the affair and unprotected sex.Now he has a third child to support. $ 250.00 week is not a lot of money to raise three children.

Oh you say...but i have three children myself!! Yes you do, and you BOTH knew he had two children to support before you married. Are they his children? if not, then is the father of your children paying support? If not, why not? If these are your husband's children as well as yours I will remind you that you knew he had these two children before you had yours.

I see you definitely have a problem but I think your anger is directed at the wrong person.Your husband is to blame for this mess, and probably to blame for why his ex-wife is acting this way.He has never made a complete break from her, and now there is a 3rd child involved.

Your husband needs to get a second job. Or maybe you can get a night shift job while he
stays with the kids.

Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">