• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What can I do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

PreciousBabies28

I'm from Michigan! I been going out with my boyfriend for 6yrs now and I have 2 children from him and one on the way! Anyway, my children are to the point to were they don't want to go over his parent's house. My 5 yr old daughter told me that his mother has been hitting her and been telling her that she (boyfriends mother) told her that she didn't want my 5yr old over there because she hates her. I told my boyfriend that I was going to get a Restraining Order on her for doing that and he told me that he was going to take the kids away from me if I did! What can I do to stop him from taken the kids away and to keep his mother away from my children?
Plus his ex-wife wrote this really nasty letter about herself and cut/pasted an old screen name of mine on it to make sure that it looked like I did it even though I did. So his mother called me and told me that I am not welcome to her house anymore! I can't even go over there to get my kids! So his mother now hates me and wants nothing to do with my girls! What should I do?
Plus he has been letting his child from his first marriage hit on my kids, which I got a Restraining Order for that but he keeps taken them around him,his ex-wife and parents! HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">