• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what can i do to find out for sure who called cps on me if its false?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

melissahoover

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? indiana

i recently had cpz called on me and they closed my case. however,im getting the report in writing and id like to know if i can do anything to my ex husband for makinga false accustaion against me and my husband? (pretty sure it was my kids father since hes been trying to push the kids to move in with hima nd his current wife) ( also the cps lady gave me multiple hints and told me certain things that pointed to him) thanks for any advice.

p.s. if ur just going to bring up my past posts to try to make me look bad then dont even respond to my post. thanks

Ohiogal

Queen Bee

i recently had cpz called on me and they closed my case. however,im getting the report in writing and id like to know if i can do anything to my ex husband for makinga false accustaion against me and my husband? (pretty sure it was my kids father since hes been trying to push the kids to move in with hima nd his current wife) ( also the cps lady gave me multiple hints and told me certain things that pointed to him) thanks for any advice.

p.s. if ur just going to bring up my past posts to try to make me look bad then dont even respond to my post. thanks
You can't. Reporters are CONFIDENTIAL. And we can post even if we want to bring up your history -- okay folks, look at her history since she doesnt' want you to do so.

AHA

Since you brought it up, you do realize that everyone is going to look, right?:)
The only way you can hide stuff from strangers on the Internet is to never post such stuff in the first place.

Gracie3787

You already asked this question, the answers aren't going to be different now than they were then:
https://forum.freeadvice.com/child-custody-visitation-37/can-my-ex-husband-get-into-trouble-turning-me-into-cps-no-reason-503424.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">