Closed Thread
    melissahoover is offline Junior Member

Wink what can i do to find out for sure who called cps on me if its false?

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? indiana

i recently had cpz called on me and they closed my case. however,im getting the report in writing and id like to know if i can do anything to my ex husband for makinga false accustaion against me and my husband? (pretty sure it was my kids father since hes been trying to push the kids to move in with hima nd his current wife) ( also the cps lady gave me multiple hints and told me certain things that pointed to him) thanks for any advice.

p.s. if ur just going to bring up my past posts to try to make me look bad then dont even respond to my post. thanks
    Ohiogal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by melissahoover View Post

i recently had cpz called on me and they closed my case. however,im getting the report in writing and id like to know if i can do anything to my ex husband for makinga false accustaion against me and my husband? (pretty sure it was my kids father since hes been trying to push the kids to move in with hima nd his current wife) ( also the cps lady gave me multiple hints and told me certain things that pointed to him) thanks for any advice.

p.s. if ur just going to bring up my past posts to try to make me look bad then dont even respond to my post. thanks
    You can't. Reporters are CONFIDENTIAL. And we can post even if we want to bring up your history -- okay folks, look at her history since she doesnt' want you to do so.
    Parents should remember 3 things: Love your kids more than you hate your ex; when you have children the relationship with the other parent is until death; your children determine what type of nursing home you end up in.
    Nothing stated by me should be taken as giving you legal advice or forming an attorney/client relationship.

Attorney-GAL in Ohio.

I've removed the knife from my back, polished it, and will one day return it -- long after you think I have forgotten.
    AHA
    AHA is offline Senior Member

Since you brought it up, you do realize that everyone is going to look, right?
    The only way you can hide stuff from strangers on the Internet is to never post such stuff in the first place.
    Gracie3787 is offline Senior Member

You already asked this question, the answers aren't going to be different now than they were then:
    [url]http://forum.freeadvice.com/child-custody-visitation-37/can-my-ex-husband-get-into-trouble-turning-me-into-cps-no-reason-503424.html[/url]
    Proserpina is offline Senior Member
    I'm curious as to what OP hopes to gain...
    Gracie3787 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Proserpina View Post
    I'm curious as to what OP hopes to gain...
    Aww, you've been here long enough that you should be able to guess the answer. The OP wants to get ex in trouble so that she can use it in court against him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gracie3787 View Post
    Aww, you've been here long enough that you should be able to guess the answer. The OP wants to get ex in trouble so that she can use it in court against him.

My eternal optimism overtook my common sense apparently
    Isis1 is offline Senior Member
    My eternal optimism overtook my common sense apparently
    it's four. did you miss your tea time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Isis1 View Post
    it's four. did you miss your tea time?

Merlot time, dear
    Isis1 is offline Senior Member
    Merlot time, dear