• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What do you do if respondent doesn't follow court order?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mils22

In New York in my divorce agreement he is ordered to carry life insurance, give me my share of his pension and 401K as well as remove himself from the deed to the home. He has not now what do I need to do file a motion? I am Pro se?

LdiJ

In New York in my divorce agreement he is ordered to carry life insurance, give me my share of his pension and 401K as well as remove himself from the deed to the home. He has not now what do I need to do file a motion? I am Pro se?
Who was ordered to write the QDRO for the pension and 401K? That might be you so you might be the cause of the delay on those. On the rest, you need to file for contempt if he is not honoring the court orders.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">