• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what % of the house is mine.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

hawk

for one yr. ex-girlfriend and our 3 children have lived in a house that is in my name only, does she have any % of ownership to the house if i want her to leave ?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

hawk said:
for one yr. ex-girlfriend and our 3 children have lived in a house that is in my name only, does she have any % of ownership to the house if i want her to leave ?
My response:

I have a question for you. Why can't you follow simple directions and instructions ?

IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Yes, I know. I've read this person's previous posts; both as "Hawk" (and possibly as "Sadie Hawk") - - and never has he mentioned his State name, despite the fact that the instructions for doing so has been clear, and despite the fact that his questions are State specific, requiring a State name in order to answer properly.

He keeps posting, and he keeps getting answers that cannot possibly help him - - except in a general sense.

IAAL

[Edited by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE on 02-18-2001 at 03:41 PM]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">