• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what are my rights?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ibpattijean

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

My boy has been living with me in the house I own. Because of problems in the past between us he currently receives some mail at another address. I told him this morning to get out. He says he doesn't have, he'll stay as long as he wants too. This is unacceptable to me. I want him out. He told me to go ahead & call the police. It won't do me any good, they won't make him leave. Is that correct?

Just Blue

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

My boy has been living with me in the house I own. Because of problems in the past between us he currently receives some mail at another address. I told him this morning to get out. He says he doesn't have, he'll stay as long as he wants too. This is unacceptable to me. I want him out. He told me to go ahead & call the police. It won't do me any good, they won't make him leave. Is that correct?
Yes. You need to follow the eviction laws for your state.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">