• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

who pays abortion cost?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

Nick2000

my twenty year old girl firend wants an abortion and she is six months into her pregency. In the state of Illinois
she is to far along for abortion. She is planning on going to St. Louis, MO for one and wants me to pay for this.
I can't live with knowing I gave her the money for murder.
I'm I responsable for the cost?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Nick2000 said:
I can't live with knowing I gave her the money for murder.

MY RESPONSE: Oh, please. Cry me a river, will you ? Where was your conscience 6 months ago ? She and you have never heard of birth control ? Ever heard of the 1972 United States Supreme Court decision in "Roe vs. Wade" ? It's not "murder".

I'm I responsable for the cost?

MY RESPONSE: You're concerned about "murder", and then you ask this ? Well, you are unless it's yours and her decision to bring the child into the world. Then the two of you get to pay for at least 18 years worth of child support. At today's costs, that comes out to $240,000.00.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">