• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wife left on side of road after argument

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

fah31

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? new jersey
A friend of mine told a story of husband and wife had an argument in the car. The husband wanted the the wife to apologize or he would leave her on the side of the road. She said fine leave me on the side of the road. The husband took her wallet and cellphone and left her on the side of the road and drove off. Can the husband be charged with anything?

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? new jersey
A friend of mine told a story of husband and wife had an argument in the car. The husband wanted the the wife to apologize or he would leave her on the side of the road. She said fine leave me on the side of the road. The husband took her wallet and cellphone and left her on the side of the road and drove off. Can the husband be charged with anything?
It depends.:cool::rolleyes:

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I suspect that the driver of the car can be charged with illegal tint and, possibly, for that broken taillight.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">