• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wife left and took kids help please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

terry hale

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? mo i am on busness in mdmphis tn and just found out that my wife took off with everything including my kids took her and my car drained my checking and is hedding to az how can i get my kids back to missouri can she take them out of state

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? mo i am on busness in mdmphis tn and just found out that my wife took off with everything including my kids took her and my car drained my checking and is hedding to az how can i get my kids back to missouri can she take them out of state
For how long are you in Memphis TN? Was the checking account a JOINT account?

FarmerJ

I would suggest you also use the links above and speak to a Divorce atty NOW to learn if there is any advantage to being the one to file first in your home state & Include asking about 50 /50 custody since she is the one who removed them from the marital residence, The atty can advise you of any possible advantages re being the first one to file for Divorce. Also go to a bank and get a new acct where you are the only one listed on it. If the account she drained was joint not much you can do about her draining it but you are free to prevent her from doing it again . Keep a good eye on any other accts that are joint like major credit cards.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">