• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wondering

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tara81

ok i have been dating a regestered sex offender for 2 years now and have knwn him since i was 13 he is 28 now and im 27 he was 18 and in high school when he got in trouble for bing with a 14 year old who lied bout her age and yes ive seen all the court documents so i knw the whole story the parents dropped charges the state picked them up but anyways i have 3 little girls 3 6 8 they love him to death he is so great with them the 3 year old only calls him daddy well their real dad was accused of molesting the 8 year old by her i refused to let him c them at all for bout 6 months till we went to court well my ex knew bout my boyfriend and was ok with him cause he knew him but when he was a accused he was trying to through my boyfriend out there cause he was a regesterd sex offender cps did their investigation and dismissed everything with my boyfriend but didnt dismiss the one against my ex so we agreed on visitation with the 2 that wasnt involved in the molesting now me and my boyfriend want to get married and b a family everyone loves him so much and the kids me everyone is happy can my ex do anything bout us getting married since my boyfriend was investagated and nothing came of it

Proserpina

ok i have been dating a regestered sex offender for 2 years now and have knwn him since i was 13 he is 28 now and im 27 he was 18 and in high school when he got in trouble for bing with a 14 year old who lied bout her age and yes ive seen all the court documents so i knw the whole story the parents dropped charges the state picked them up but anyways i have 3 little girls 3 6 8 they love him to death he is so great with them the 3 year old only calls him daddy well their real dad was accused of molesting the 8 year old by her i refused to let him c them at all for bout 6 months till we went to court well my ex knew bout my boyfriend and was ok with him cause he knew him but when he was a accused he was trying to through my boyfriend out there cause he was a regesterd sex offender cps did their investigation and dismissed everything with my boyfriend but didnt dismiss the one against my ex so we agreed on visitation with the 2 that wasnt involved in the molesting now me and my boyfriend want to get married and b a family everyone loves him so much and the kids me everyone is happy can my ex do anything bout us getting married since my boyfriend was investagated and nothing came of it

I think that's the longest run-on sentence I've seen in forever.

Question though. Is CPS ok with your kids having visitation with the man accused of molesting your other child?

tara81

ok then

i dnt knw y i even tried to ask for help from yall in the first place i knew id get dumbass replys and sarcastic answers y bother waisting ur time with ur responses if they dnt help at all :mad:

Proserpina

i dnt knw y i even tried to ask for help from yall in the first place i knew id get dumbass replys and sarcastic answers y bother waisting ur time with ur responses if they dnt help at all :mad:

Well have a lovely day, dear.

There was actually a reason for my question.

Banned_Princess

Can you please try to conduct yourself as if you were in public..

Try to spell words correctly, try to use proper capitalization and punctuation.

Try to act like you might have graduated high school, and are a mature adult.

You might get some serious help, but it seems you haver already killed that.

Question though. Is CPS ok with your kids having visitation with the man accused of molesting your other child?[/QUOTE]

I had the same question. I went back and read her post about that, I think its titled clueless, she states that they went to court and it was decided that the child that accused him didn't have to go for visitation but the others did. Makes no sense to me whatsoever. How does that happen....:confused:

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
i think i miss ur question plz ask again
Sweetheart - you've been asked several times to ask your questions like a normal person would. It would seem you don't understand what that means, so I'm going to help you. A normal person would write what you typed above as:

I think I missed your question. Could you please repost or rephrase it? Thank you.
We don't do text-speak here. Neither does the court. ANY court.

Personally speaking... As a parent, I would not take any chances with a sex offender when it comes to my kids. Regardless of how innocuous you may consider his crime to have been. It simply would not be worth the risk.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">