• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

8 years later

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sloancold

california
in 2006 i was beat up by the police for no reason they broke my jaw and i had to get my jaw wired shut for 3 months my last visit with that doctor he snipped the wires so i could open my mouth he said ok ur healed and sent me on my way he didnt bother to take out the wires he just left them sticking out of the front of my upper and lower gums they stick out about a half inch and i cant ware my dentures and always have trouble eating and for the last couple of years i been trying to get them taken out and just get the run around by doctors people cant believe the doctor just left them like that can i sue.as the wires are still in my mouth

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Are you really saying that no medical professional you have seen has been willing to remove the wires after 7+ years?

I suggest that you seek therapy along with medical assistance. Something is ...off.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">