• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ankle Fracture

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

TRAUMATIZEDINCA

CA. after major reconstruction surgery (pilar) to my crushed/fractured ankle replaced by metal plates, screws, and pins. what treatment is next? 4 how long? will physical thereapy be needed? how soon after surgery? approximately 4 how long? can i damage my ankle if i don't go to physical therapy? or wait 1-2 years to go to physical therapy? what could happen to my ankle if i dont go to physical therapy? :confused:

rmet4nzkx

TRAUMATIZEDINCA said:
CA. after major reconstruction surgery (pilar) to my crushed/fractured ankle replaced by metal plates, screws, and pins. what treatment is next? 4 how long? will physical thereapy be needed? how soon after surgery? approximately 4 how long? can i damage my ankle if i don't go to physical therapy? or wait 1-2 years to go to physical therapy? what could happen to my ankle if i dont go to physical therapy? :confused:
These are quesitons to ask your surgeon, they are not legal questions re malpractice, nor do they prove you had a TBI caused by a MVA. Nice try, now please goto https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=281985 and respond with your further comments.

panzertanker

TRAUMATIZEDINCA said:
OP,
If you continue to post rapid, random, unrelated threads you run the risk of having none of them answered by the people who volunteer their time here to help.

Take a deep breath and slow your roll......

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">